COVID19 Surface Disinfection
The PuriCleanse patented dry fog system will destroy the Coronavirus on contact. Furthermore, the EverPURE protectant will also protect your surfaces for up to 90 days from all viruses, including COVID-19.
What is the difference between other products and ours?
– Our product is EPA Approved.
– Labeled to safely treat Food-Grade areas.
– Application by Fogging to ensure all surfaces (floors, walls, counters, etc) are treated.
– An all in one disinfectant-sanitizer-fungicide-deodorizer-mold eliminator.
– There is no need to prep the areas and it’s labeled for schools, hospitals, day cares, residential homes, food handling areas, processing plants, and commercial offices.
– Once the application is provided, your facility will receive a certificate of treatment to post on the premises, showing your customers that you have chosen to take the extra step to provide a safe environment for them and their families. Your building will be protected for up to 90 days. After 90 days we can then do a discounted follow up treatment to ensure continued protection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is your Dry Fog product approved by the EPA?
The EPA has issued the following guidelines with respect to products that can be used to kill COVID-19:
- The product should be an EPA-registered, hospital/healthcare or broad-spectrum disinfectant with directions for use on hard, porous or non-porous surfaces.
- The currently accepted product label (from an EPA registered product as described above in III.1) should have disinfectant efficacy claims against at least one of the following viral pathogen groupings: a) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least one large or one small non-enveloped virus to be eligible for use against an enveloped emerging viral pathogen. b) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least one small, non-enveloped virus to be eligible for use against a large, non-enveloped emerging viral pathogen. c) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least two small, non-enveloped viruses to be eligible for use against a small, non-enveloped emerging viral pathogen.
Both InstaPURE (Viricidal) and EverPURE qualify under these EPA guidelines according to there label claims. Below you can find all of the resource material referenced in guidelines.
Are there any 3rd party tests or research showing effectiveness?
Statement from Cantel Inc (Chemical Manufacturer Instapure)
How long does it take to complete treatment and when is it safe to return to the dwelling?
What is the cost of the treatment?
A facility treatment necessary to control the transmission of surface touch points prompted PuriCleanse to introduce the “Corona Scrub”. The Corona Scrub still requires an *InstaPURE cold sterilant fog and an **EverPURE application. Mold remediation requires the need to achieve a much more dense fog, which is called a “vapor phase change”. This will enabled us to provide a “Corona Scrub” at a lower cost point then our traditional mold remediation treatment while still providing the best in the industry at facility decontamination. Please contact our office for a quote.