Maryland Corona Virus Disinfection
The PuriCleanse patented dry fog system will destroy the Coronavirus on contact. Furthermore, the EverPURE protectant will also protect your surfaces for up to 90 days from all viruses, including COVID-19.
The Corona Scrub
2 Step Treatment Process
1. InstaPURE – PuriCleanse uses InstaPURE to sterilize a facility using a dryfog treatment. InstaPURE fills the volume of space to treat mold bacteria and virus throughout the building. N List EPA registration #70299-19 (InstaPURE)
2. EverPURE – EverPURE is then applied via dry-fog and creates a 90 day protection from microbial growth on all surfaces.
Our Dry Fog is effective at killing all Pathogens including COVID19 “Corona Virus” that is on surfaces and in HVAC system of any building or enclosed space. It is being reported that the COVID19 Virus can live in the air for up to 3 hours and on surfaces such as plastic for up to 3 days.
One difficult aspect of a new virus forming is the lack of available specimen for testing. Preliminary tests have shown the virus is fairly easy to kill on a surface, when an oxidizer like PuriCleanse uses, is applied. Our dry fog is a vinegar and peroxide base proven to eliminate these viruses on contact throughout any dwelling. We also put down an additional Product called Everpure which will put up an invisible germ barrier throughout the dwelling. Everpure will lower the risk of the virus sticking too and contaminating any surface in the building for up to 90 days. The Corona Virus is an “enveloped virus”. enveloped virus’s are killed on contact with InstaPURE or EverPURE and require very little dwell time.
The EPA has issued the following guidelines with respect to products that can be used to kill COVID-19:
1. The product should be an EPA-registered, hospital/healthcare or broad-spectrum disinfectant with directions for use on hard, porous or non-porous surfaces.
2. The currently accepted product label (from an EPA registered product as described above in III.1) should have disinfectant efficacy claims against at least one of the following viral pathogen groupings: a) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least one large or one small non-enveloped virus to be eligible for use against an enveloped emerging viral pathogen. b) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least one small, non-enveloped virus to be eligible for use against a large, non-enveloped emerging viral pathogen. c) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least two small, non-enveloped viruses to be eligible for use against a small, non-enveloped emerging viral pathogen.
Both InstaPURE and EverPURE qualify under these EPA guidlines according to there label claims. Below you can find all of the resource material referenced in guidlines.
First thing we would like to make clear is that we do not recommend dry fog treatment for every home due to this situation. If you are not part of an at-risk population and you are sure no one infected has been in your home we do not recommend treatment.
We do recommend treatment in the following situations:
- You or someone in the dwelling has a high risk of complications from infections related to COVID19
- You know someone with COVID19 has been in your home or building
- High traffic areas such as schools, day cares, dorms, cruise ships, buses, hospitals, airplanes, and gyms.
To significantly reduce the risk, we recommend treatments periodically in all high traffic areas. The consistency of our treatment recommendation will depend on how much traffic and the type of traffic the building experiences.
The treatment requires no preparation work and takes about 1 hour per every 1000 square feet. Occupants can return to the dwelling 2 to 4 hours after treatment. A building can typically be treated in one day and provide safety for anyone worried about getting the virus.
For further research on killing enveloped virus, visit Flagship Inc